The long, mostly sandy beach is without a doubt one of the best ones in Croatia. It is just perfect for families with children, who can build sandcastles, freely splash in the shallow water, use the playgrounds and then cool off in the shade of the pine trees or on a deck chair under a beach umbrella. Teens and adults can also choose from a variety of fun activities and sport facilities available. In addition, the tiled path enables access for people with disabilities.
- sandy, partly pebbly beach, tiled
- about 1,5 km long
- shallow water, ideal for children
- beach access for disabled persons
- international beach recognition "Blue Flag"
- rent a deck chair and beach umbrella
- showers, changing cabinets
- climbing nets, toboggan, beach volleyball
- iceberg, jumping center, water sports (additional charge)
- beach and snack bars