Sail to Kornati islands, roam the ancient streets of Zadar or explore the Zrmanja canyon in kayak! Many towns with rich cultural-historical heritage, national parks and other natural beauties are quite close to Zaton. The resort takes charge of organizing excursions to various places of interests, so the only thing you have to do is decide on the place you want to visit.
- NP Kornati - unique group of 89 islands, islets and cliffs
- NP Krka - Krka river with its 7 waterfalls is a natural karst phenomenon
- NP Plitvice Lakes - 16 bigger and a few smaller lakes; the biggest waterfall having a height of 76m; one of Croatia's natural attractions on UNESCO's list
- NP Paklenica - unique park where you have the feeling that the sea and mountains merge; rich forest area with deep canyons in the Velebit mountain with numerous caves and pits
- Nin - the oldest Croatian royal town
- Zadar - for centuries the capital city of Dalmatia, today the region's main center with rich cultural heritage of international importance
- Trogir - small Romanesque city and harbor at the end of Kaštela bay that is on UNESCO's list because of its cultural and historical attractions
- Split - the center of Middle Dalmatia with many cultural and monumental sights such as Diocletian's palace which is also on UNESCO's list
- Modric Cave - the cave is 836 m long; completely untouched nature and one of the richest caves on the Mediterranean
- Falcon Center - introduction to the world of prey birds
- Zrmanja River - river boat ride and Dalmatian picnic
- Sea kayaking
Book an excursion for you and your family at the Info Desk!